We’re busy making art!
In November 2017 we opened our pop-up gallery in our amazing location in Lake View Village in the heart of downtown Lake Oswego, planning to remain until a couple of days before Christmas. We jumped on the opportunity to reopen in January and stay through February. Since then our 32 local artists have been back in our studios making more art and selling at various art fairs. Rain Spark Gallery plans to pop up somewhere in Lake Oswego for November and December, 2018. Watch this space!
Some of our members are participating in these local events:
- Stuart Adams has a reception on Thursday, July 19 5:00-8:00 for his paintings on display at Trainers Club, 333 S. State Street in Lake Oswego
- Three Squared: Line, Layers & Light with Jan Rimerman, Jani Hoberg, and Lisa Wiser; the show runs July 1 through September 30, 2018 in Lake Oswego, with an opening July 27
- Salem Art Fair & Festival includes Francisco Bautista and Sandy Brown, July 20-22, 2018
- Gresham Arts Festival includes Dorothy Steele and Emily Start on July 21, 2018
- Chehalem Mountain Art Affair includes Debra Nelson on July 28-29, 2018
- Crackedpots Reuse Art Show includes Shelly Durica-Laiche (Indio Metal Arts), August 14-15, 2018 at Edgefield in Troutdale
- Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival includes Teresa Ruch (Teresa Ruch Designs) and Candace Wilson (One of A Kind Buttons), September 22-23, 2018 in Canby
- LOCAL 14 Art Show and Sale includes ten Rain Spark Gallery artists, September 29-30, 2018 in Portland